Effective Date: November 13, 2023
Sociavi™ is committed to protecting the privacy and security of our users’ data. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), this policy outlines the types of personal data we collect, how we process it, and the rights that you, as a data subject, have.
Personal Data We Collect
Sociavi™ collects data to provide effective services to our users. The personal data we collect includes, but is not limited to:
- Contact information (such as name, email address, and phone number)
- Health-related data (for the provision of personalized care plans)
- Usage data (from interactions with the Sociavi™ Digital Health Companion)
How We Use Personal Data
We use the collected data to:
- Provide and improve our services
- Communicate with users and respond to inquiries
- Conduct research and analysis to enhance our offerings
Lawful Basis for Processing
Sociavi™ processes personal data on the following legal bases:
- Consent: We may process data when we have obtained explicit consent to do so.
- Contractual necessity: When processing is necessary to fulfill our contractual obligations to you.
- Legal requirements: If we are required to process data by law.
Your Rights Under GDPR, you have the right to:
- Access your personal data
- Rectify inaccurate data
- Erase data or restrict processing
- Object to processing
- Data portability
Sociavi™ employs robust security measures to safeguard personal data against unauthorized access and disclosure.
Data Sharing and Transfers
We do not share personal data with third parties, except as required by law or to provide our services with your consent. International transfers of data will be protected by GDPR-compliant safeguards.
Personal data is retained only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, as per our data retention policy.
Cookies and Tracking Technologies
This policy may be updated to reflect changes in our practices or regulatory changes. Users will be notified of significant changes.
For any questions or concerns regarding this policy or your personal data, please contact us at:
Phone: 888-SOCIAVI (762-4284)
You have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority in your jurisdiction.