Effective Date: November 13, 2023
“Sociavi User Content, Photo, and Video Disclosure: Sociavi recommends that all content, photos, and videos sent and shared by users are legal and appropriate only. Personal Identifiable Information is not recommended or intended to be used by the Sociavi product.”
Personal Information Collection
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Services to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Services, we may ask you to provide us and/or you may voluntarily provide us with certain personal information that can be used to contact or identify you and or a friend or family member for which you are considering or intend to use the Services with and/or for (“Personal Data”). In addition, while using our services, we may conduct surveys, polls, or other forms of information-gathering techniques to better understand your opinions on our services, health and/or wellness-related topics, population health-related information, or social determinants of health. This Personal Data may include, but is not limited to:
- Email addresses
- Physical addresses
- Zip codes of persons receiving Services
- First names and last names and other components of names including, without limitation, middle names, initials, “Jr.”, “Sr.”, “III”, etc.
- Phone numbers
- Images and Videos Uploaded
- Health condition-specific information
- Physical activity-related information
- Diet and nutrition-related information
- Mental health-related information
- Prescription or over-the-counter medication information
- Clinical trial information
- Contact List
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or use our Services or when you access the Services by or through a mobile device (“Usage Data”).
This Usage Data may include information such as your Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Services that you visit, the time and date of your visit, and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with a small amount of data. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Cookies may store your user preferences and other information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Services.
Use of Data
SOCIAVI uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Services
- To notify you about changes to our Services
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis of valuable information so that we can improve the Services
- To monitor the usage of the Services
- To detect, prevent, and address technical issues
- To conduct research on behalf of our partners or customers
- To gather insights on health, wellness, or other related topics
- To understand population health and/or social determinants of health challenges
Securing of Data
The security of your data is very important to us. We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, and we will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
From time to time, we may offer third-party products or services from our trusted partners on our website.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our website or
information gathered from the users of the Sociavi Digital Health Companion™.
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: https://policies.google.com/privacy.
Our Services are not offered to anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”) unless approved by a parent or guardian.
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children have provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
General Compliance with Applicable Laws
Your California Privacy Rights
The California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) provides consumers (California residents) with specific rights regarding their personal information. This section describes your CCPA rights and explains how to exercise those rights. For consumers where we operate as a service provider, we will direct you to exercise your rights through our customers.
You also have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you or take other
actions concerning your personal information, including:
- The right to know the personal information collected about you, including the right to
receive it in a data-portable format;
- The right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information, although we currently do not sell your personal information and thus do not offer the right to opt-out;
- The right of deletion of your personal information, subject to certain limitations under
- The right not to be discriminated against for individuals who choose to exercise any of their rights under the CCPA.
To exercise these rights, please submit a request by emailing email@example.com, including your email address and phone number. Once we receive your request, we will review it, determine whether we can verify your identity, and process the request accordingly. If we need additional information to verify your identity, we will let you know. We will respond to your request within 45 days of receipt, or notify you if we require additional time.
If you would prefer, you may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf.
If you are a California resident under the age of 18, and a registered user of any website where this policy is posted, California Business and Professions Code Section 22581 permits you to request and obtain the removal of content or information you have publicly posted. To make such a request, please send an e-mail with a detailed description of the specific content or information to privacy@WPHConnect.org. Please be aware that such a request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information you have posted and that there may be circumstances in which the law does not require or allow removal even if requested.
Deleting Your Account
If you would like to permanently delete your account from the Sociavi Companion App
You can do so from within the Sociavi Companion App by following these steps
- Open the Sociavi Companion App
- Click on the button “Edit Profile”
- Click on the button “DELETE” at the bottom of the Edit Profile Page.
- Confirm by clicking on the “DELETE” button
– OR –
You can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request.